My Most Recent Layout

2:25 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »

Every once in a while, doing a favor for someone else pays off. That is not why I do it, but when you get a gift in return, it is a nice surprise. In the past, I have offered to make layouts for Becky Fleck's newsletter for her site Page Maps. http://www.pagemaps.com

Recently, she asked me to test a few of the accompanying Digital Layered Templates that match her sketches in her Page Maps: Sketches for Creative Layouts book by Memory Makers Books. I was thrilled to do so, and it was all hush-hush until the templates were released.

Earlier this week, Becky sent me a copy of her printed book and all of the layered templates as well. Plus, she even signed the book for me. The above layout is from her sketch/template shown on page 12 (this is my version of that sketch, I am not in the book however).

I've been a huge fan of hers. I loved getting the chance to meet her in person a few years ago at Memory Trends. It's not a secret that I love sketches and most of all, layered templates, so it's a scrapilicious treat to receive this gift from her in exchange for helping out!

Thanks so much Becky!

Check out her amazing book:
and templates!




My layout above is titled: Tampa
This layout contains footnotes.
Credits:
Her Royal Highness by Emily Merritt; Monkey Boy by Emily Merritt; Little Miss Glam by Emily Merritt; Meet Me at The Rink by Emily Merritt (cardstock re-colored); In a Box Alpha by Emily Merritt; Project 365 Date Strips by DeCrow Designs
all available at wearestorytellers
Font: SS Fun and SP Sweetie Pie
Digital Template: From the DVD for Scrapbook Page Maps Book by Becky Fleck, Memory Makers Books

*this layout contains {footnotes} if you would like to learn more about how this layout was created, please visit our education gallery at {we are} storytellers. http://www.wearestorytellers.com

0 Share your thouughts: