Happy April Fool's Day! No Foolin' About Scrapbooking

11:39 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 2 Comments »

Sorry, I don't have any April Fool's Prank for you all, although I did get a notification from We're Related on Facebook that Barack Obama confirmed me as his 4th cousin. Hahaha.

I'm overdue for some updates so here we go!!!

Digi Dare #126 - My Quirk
Credits:
Spring View by Doris Castle, Chuckle Out Loud Chalk Doodles by Julie Mead, Floral With Butterflies Brush by ca_pris, Curly Cupcakes Font, and Crys Font
************************************

Prima April Build-A-Page Sketch Challenge


**************************************************


Say It With Letters Design Team








2 Share your thouughts:

Anonymous said...

This is your SIS TV secret sister stopping by to say HOWDY!!!!! Love your creativity and must say that you totally rock the prima! WOW! Dig your style!

Keep an eye open cause I will be checkin in on you -- hugs!

***SMILE*****

deb said...

The letters are simply stunning!